Monday, September 17, 2012

Menu Monday

We didn't cook a whole lot this past week. We had a lot going on in the evenings, and there were several nights where we were both out. I will say, on Monday of last week we went out to eat with J's alumni chapter in Charlotte and I had a steak salad with FRENCH FRIES in it. Oh my. I haven't stopped thinking about it. Why don't all salads come with fries? I suppose you can't really classify it as a salad when it's full of fried food. 

MOVING ON....here's what we did cook this week!





We've made this one before, but it had been awhile. It's one of my favorite homemade pizzas! Only changes I made to the recipe were I bought the dough and skipped out on sprouts. I love sprouts, but I they're on my "do not eat" list while pregnant. 

Whole Foods Thai Chicken Peanut Kabobs and Baked Sweet Potatoes


Our Whole Foods in Charlotte just opened, and I stopped by one evening last week to browse and to pick up something for dinner. These pre-made kabobs were good, but not great. The chicken was a little bland for me.



There are really only 3 words to describe this meal: SO MUCH BUTTER. 
But I won't lie, it was pretty delicious!

Okay, your turn! Hope you'll link up your own menu below!!
*Please only link up ONCE, I will delete multiple posts*

6 comments:

  1. I am totally gonna try that pizza! It looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza and pasta looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pizza looks amazing! going to check out that link now!

    you look amazing in your 34 weeks photo! hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question on the PW pasta-did you follow her instructions exactly and then just toss with pasta? Or did you take the shell off of the shrimp?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That thai pizza has been on my "to make" list for a few weeks now. I haven't cooked much but I am hoping to be back on track (and linking up again) next week!

    ReplyDelete