Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday ramblings....

Not much to blog about this week other than I feel huge and sleepy. That's about it! I've started attending a Wednesday morning Bible study, and on the last Wednesday of the month, we serve at a local elementary school. This morning I got to help in a 4th grade class for two hours, and it only confirmed how happy I am that I'm not working right now. I was exhausted when I got home. I have so much respect for women who are working up until their labor. Especially teachers and nurses and women who are on their feet all day long!

I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row before the baby gets here. Lining up help for the dogs, packing my bags, making some freezer meals, squeezing in one more pedicure....I know it's impossible to be 100% prepared, but I'm trying my hardest! I think my poor husband thinks I'm going crazy. But he (somewhat) willingly goes along with my antics, so I love him!

And just because a post is no fun without any photos, here's one picture of something that just arrived for the nursery. A little peek for you! If we're instagram friends (follow me @erchla), you may have already seen it....


The room is so close to being done. I cannot wait to share the whole thing on here! Soon!


7 comments:

  1. How far along were you when you stopped working? I'm about 29 weeks and working and I already get exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on working up until the end. I'm okay right now but we will see what happens. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY yay thinkin of you girl, what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! It sounds like you are so prepared and ready for the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I worked till 32 weeks as a nurse, and oh my... That sucked! You are so close! Won't be long till you are holding your baby girl :) hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new print! It's almost time!!

    ReplyDelete