Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Heading Home

So many parts about Maggie's birth still need to be blogged!  
I've started writing her birth story, and there is so much to include. 
And then as each day passes at home I want to blog about our new normal. 
I'll get around to it all eventually. For now I'm just soaking up every second with this tiny person.

We're settling in well at home and loving every second of this new life with her. 
The dogs are happy and adjusting well. 
She's eating like a champ and gaining back some of the weight she lost at the hospital.
We're getting (some) sleep.
Friends are spoiling us with food.
I think it's safe to say that we're both the happiest we've ever been because of this little girl.

Anyway....I want to share some pictures of us on Sunday as we prepared to leave the hospital and head home. Being wheeled out of the hospital holding my sweet girl was one of my favorite moments from the past week. I've never felt more proud.








9 comments:

  1. I love seeing all of your updates. Such great pictures! Your family just looks so complete and happy with sweet Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear how wonderfully y'all are doing!! Sweet Maggie is so so precious! Love all the pics! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!! Love all the pictures! Glad things are going so well at home! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little pumpkin hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are perfectly precious!! I cannot wait to hold her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very happy for you guys, and very much loving her name!! :-) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just beautiful. Congrats to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, she's perfect! I can't wait to hear all the stories.

    ReplyDelete