Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I said yes...

So a couple of months ago, my high school BFF....


...got engaged to a great guy!


And then last week, I got a box in the mail from her with this inside....


I opened the box, and immediately smelled moth balls. 

Really?

And then I saw this note, stuffed down at the bottom of the box....


Obviously, I said yes!

But when she asked if I tried it on, well, that answer was a no!
As lovely as it is, I'd prefer something a little more updated.
But I will say, I appreciate that she mailed the largest dress she could find to fit my growing belly!

I can't wait for her December 2013 wedding!

10 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! What a great way to ask. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, that is so funny and so exciting!! Such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! What a clever way to ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally saving this idea. How cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! This is GREAT! My cousin(who I'm in her wedding this weekend) did something similar a couple of years ago for me.
    Check out the post!
    http://deewallaceadventures.blogspot.com/2009/12/for-real.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute way to ask you to be a BM!! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is too funny! Such a great way to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome idea!! :) Haha! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete