Monday, October 22, 2012

Menu Monday

*Fingers crossed* this will probably be the last menu monday post for awhile. Hopefully next Monday we'll be snuggling with our baby girl!


Skillet Butternut Squash Shells & Pear, Goat Cheese, and Arugula Salad



Mmmmmmmmm! This meal was SO perfect for fall and so yummy! Big thanks to Kate for sharing this recipe on her blog. It was a big winner. A little more work then some meals, but well worth it.



We love a good potato soup, but I didn't have a recipe for one in the crock pot. Glad I have this one now! It was excellent. We topped with bacon, cheese, and green onions. Might add some chopped spinach in the future.

Other meals...I was a slacker with the camera this week....
Both of these are regulars in our meal rotations:


Alright, that's it! Share your own menus by linking up below!

4 comments:

  1. Your week is right up my alley and I'm copying both of these for future menus. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baked potato soup looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope next week you are snuggling with your baby girl too! I am 37 weeks and so ready too! I need to try that potato soup recipe, it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sending you lots of positive labor vibes-- added both of these to my menu! look so yummy

    ReplyDelete