Hopefully not too much longer. Today is one week 'til the due date.
We'll see if she (and I) make it that far.
Here's what I've been doing to kill time as we wait for the big arrival:
- Watching a million episodes of Parenthood. I've always watched this show on and off, but I've never watched it straight through, and there have been so many episodes that I've missed. I am absolutely loving it. New favorite show on television!!
- Attended another La Leche League meeting. Again, I found it to be so helpful, not just for advice on feeding babies, but listening to all the questions moms had and the conversations revolving around those questions was so helpful. The women in the group I've attended are all so supportive of one another. I was hesitant to go before the birth of our baby, but I'm really glad I've gone.
- Breakfast and lunch dates with friends. I warn them every time that I may cancel at the last minute and be in the hospital instead, but that has yet to happen!
- Buying more baby clothes. I can't help it!
- Eating Tums like it's my job.
- Walking a mile or two each night with J and the puppies. My poor feet hate it, but I know it's good for me and I try to convince myself that it's helping move things along.
- Making cookies and cream pie. I just used the recipe on the back of the Nabsico Oreo crust that I picked up on Monday, and mmmmmmm! It was heavenly. I'm honestly considering making another one this weekend. Because gaining 35 pounds in 9 months just isn't enough. I want to pack on a few more before she gets here.
- I am thinking about going on a movie date by myself tomorrow afternoon to see Pitch Perfect. Have you seen it?
And just for fun, J took this panorama shot of the nursery with his new iPhone from work....
Hope you're having a great Thursday!
Oh! One more thing....if you haven't already,