Friday, November 2, 2012

a couple of questions


Is it really November?

How is my baby already a week old?

Do I really get to wake up to this cute sleepy head every morning?

Does J really have to go back to work on Monday? We have loved having him home all day, every day.

How is it possible to be so sleep deprived but so happy?

Will I ever be able to wear real shoes again? Or will my swollen feet be stuck in flip flops and Ugg boots for the rest of my life?

Who loves Maggie more? Me, J, or Layla? With the amount of kisses Layla attempts to give this baby, I might have to say Layla.

Why didn't anyone warn me that my baby would be the sweetest, most precious little person that I've ever laid eyes on? 

11 comments:

  1. She is pretty perfect! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Can't wait to be in the same boat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New here and just wanted to say congrats on your sweet little girl! I had my first 6 months ago and being a mom is the most amazing thing ever! Just soak these early days in because they fly by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is totally gorgeous and wonderful! And adorable! Good work mom and dad! [And Jesus ;) ]

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious! No one can ever tell you anything about babies, until you have one of your own. It's amazing how their presence can instantly change your life! Next year you're going to ask, how is my child a year old? I've cried over Avery turning one. It's happening too fast, so soak up every yawn, every coo, every smile, every stretch, every midnight feeding, every cry... everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh love.
    I never thought my feet would be the same either. It took about two weeks. They are back. Yours will be too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you're loving being a mom so much! It's truly the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutie!! yeah time flies once they're born. I can't believe mine is 2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is adorable! Good luck tomorrow when J goes back to work. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. she is adorable!!

    and your feet will go back. it just takes a sweet forever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, she is so precious! Your feet will go down but at least the uggs are comfortable!

    ReplyDelete