Thursday, November 22, 2012

ten things

Ten things I'm feeling extra thankful for this year....

1. A healthy and relatively easy pregnancy, and for modern medicine that helped me deliver my baby.

2. My beautiful baby girl. My heart has never been more thankful than it is this year.

3. My parents. Now that "mom" has been added my list of titles, I have a newfound gratitude for my own parents and all they've done for me.

4. Our home that keeps us warm, safe, and healthy.

5. Traveling. And having the means to travel and explore new places.

6. Being able to stay home with my baby.

7. Two dogs who make me laugh and smile on a daily basis. So many people told me things would change when our baby arrived, but I still love those dogs like they're my babies. I am also thankful that they love M as much as we do.

8. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, my favorite part of this holiday...that and pecan pie!

9. Other moms who have been so helpful and supportive during my first four weeks of motherhood. They're wisdom and listening ears have been so helpful, and just what I needed some days.

10. My husband. Having a baby has only made me love him more.


4 comments:

  1. NoPermanentAddy11/22/12, 12:48 PM

    Y'all are adorable. And when you're ready for travel, there is a guest room waiting for you in Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture! We just finished watching the macy's thanksgiving day parade, and I am looking forward to some pecan pie tonight too. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that picture!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete