1. A healthy and relatively easy pregnancy, and for modern medicine that helped me deliver my baby.
2. My beautiful baby girl. My heart has never been more thankful than it is this year.
3. My parents. Now that "mom" has been added my list of titles, I have a newfound gratitude for my own parents and all they've done for me.
4. Our home that keeps us warm, safe, and healthy.
5. Traveling. And having the means to travel and explore new places.
6. Being able to stay home with my baby.
8. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, my favorite part of this holiday...that and pecan pie!
9. Other moms who have been so helpful and supportive during my first four weeks of motherhood. They're wisdom and listening ears have been so helpful, and just what I needed some days.
10. My husband. Having a baby has only made me love him more.