Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Santa! I know him!

My husband works directly across from our mall here in Charlotte, so Friday morning we picked him up midday, and the three of us headed to see Santa in hope of finding a very short line. And  we were pleasantly surprised to find just one other child waiting in front of us! 

After paying a small fortune, we walked away with some cute shots of M and Santa:

Here's our roly poly baby and Santa...
Santa pretended to sleep along with her


Then she decided to open her eyes!


As you can see, she was pretty unimpressed by the whole event! 
I'm sure a year from now our pictures with Santa will look quite different!

10 comments:

  1. Sooooooo sweet!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her precious plaid dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love her precious plaid dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable :) love the first photo, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet first pic with Santa!! I loove it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY WORD. That is so sweet! And Santa was such a sport for playing along for the sake of a gorgeous photo. Such a little treasure! :) (The photo AND sweet Maggie)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable!! I love the one of Santa sleeping too! So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha SO cute!! And yes they will look differently next year! :-)

    ReplyDelete