Thursday, December 13, 2012

Scenes from our week...

Cloth Diapering



I'm two weeks into cloth diapering with our Bum Genius 4.0's....and I love it! I have to admit, a part of me thought I might hate it and buying all the diapers would be a big waste, but right now, it's proving to be easy and I really like it! 

Working Out


I had my 6 week follow up with my doctor earlier this week and he cleared me to work out again. So yesterday morning I put on my tennis shoes and headed to the Y for a "Baby Power Hour"...this class was perfect for a new mom! You get to bring your baby in her stroller to class and it's a mix of cardio and strength. You can incorporate baby into exercises if you want, and you avoid putting your little one in childcare! I'm really glad I went.

Enjoying our holiday decor...



Thank you to my mom for our new stockings!


My Christmas card wreath that I made last year is slowly filling up!


Eating white chocolate and peppermint m&m's....these are so good!

Drinking Coffee?!


I've never been a big coffee drinker, it's always made me feel a little sick...but lately I have been enjoying a cup every afternoon. This is so not like me! And it's not due to a lack of sleep. I am pretty darn sure that I am getting more sleep with a baby than I got as a teacher. What does that say about my former profession?

And just loving on this precious seven week old!


Where did the last seven weeks go?!

17 comments:

  1. Love it all! She is a true beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a doll. And I spy someone ordered the same Shutterfly cards as we did on your wreaths. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute santa outfit! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute Santa outfit! She's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby Power Hour seems amazing! I love her little santa outfit, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable! I love her Santa outfit and big red bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought the same cloth diapers! Once Chloe is big enough to fit into them I am gonna start too. Glad to hear it's going well, I have the same fears.

    Love all your Christmas decor and Maggie is such a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's adorable and I love your decorations! White Chocolate M&M's? I will have to find these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cloth diapers are pretty adorable, it almost makes me question my use of disposable....almost :) I am gonna have to try those m&m's too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Santa outfit is to die for! So glad things are going well for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. she's 7 weeks old?!? how is that even possible?!? and i think it would be so magical to have a sweet tiny baby this time of year. so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precious precious baby girl!! I see our card on your wreath ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Precious precious bay girl!! I see our card on the wreath. ;) merry Christmas my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maggie is so so adorable. LOVE that outfit!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's just getting cuter and cuter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to try cloth diapering with our next baby (did i just allude to another baby?? eek - lets hope that's far off!). But I think I was overwhelmed with Ari and the thought of cloth diapering was overwhelming to me :(
    I'm so happy to hear that you're on board with it! And that class sounds awesome! :) I wish we had something like that at my gym!

    ReplyDelete