Monday, December 31, 2012

Year in Review...

2012 was quite the year in our home!
This is my obligatory recap post. What kind of blogger would I be without this?
Let's take a quick stroll down our memory lane....

JANUARY
 Rang in the new year at The Avett Brothers concert in Greenville, battled a cold with mucinex, visited friends and the zoo in Norfolk, and started our house hunt


FEBRUARY
Only one picture is needed for the highlight of this month!

MARCH
Shared the good news with our families, had our first ultrasound

APRIL
Visited San Diego, announced that we had a baby on the way

MAY
We became homeowners, visited Colorado for a friend's wedding, found out we were having a GIRL!

JUNE
Moved into our new home, finished up the school year and packed up my classroom, J had knee surgery, I went to Disney World with my family

JULY
Began making our new home feel like us, started working on projects for the nursery, celebrated our 4th anniversary

AUGUST
Visited Westport, NY with J's family, continued working on the nursery, my belly kept growing, first baby shower in Richmond

SEPTMEBER
Baby shower #2 in Charlotte, finishing touches on the nursery, assembled lots of baby gear (the dogs helped!)


OCTOBER
Waited for our baby to arrive, and then we we welcomed her into the world on October 25!

NOVEMBER
My mom came to stay with us, we celebrated M's first Thanksgiving and we hosted my in laws, loved on that cute baby, I turned 29 and J turned 28

DECEMBER
Someone started to give real smiles, celebrated M's first Christmas!


10 comments:

  1. Yall really had a wonderful year! Can't wait to see M grow in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved following along with all of your fun adventures ... cheers to another great year, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a year for y'all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great year! We just told everyone we are expecting. I'm hoping to document everything on the blog so I can remember it all!

    Happy New Year to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have had quite the year! Thanks for sharing your adventures with us :) happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful 2012! May your 2013 be just as filled and even more blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a year!! Time sure does fly....

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a year!! Time sure does fly.....Can't wait for more happy times with you all in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your year in review. Such wonderful memories in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing year!!!! I hope 2013 brings you even more happiness!

    ReplyDelete