Saturday, January 5, 2013

M's Newborn Photos

When M was eight days old we had Lindsey Lee, a local photographer, come to our house to take some new born photos for us. It was a chilly morning so we weren't able to take any outside, but that's okay, because I love the images she was able to capture in our home! We ended up getting almost 200 photos from Lindsey, but here are a few of my favorites. I look back on these now and this day feels like it was so long ago. I can't believe it's been two months!














[all photos are taken by Lindsey Lee Photography]


15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodnesss, she did SUCH a wonderful job!! What a beautiful family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! Maggie is so precious! Love her little head band & pumpkin hat, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did a beautiful job! I love the one where she is wrapped in the basket, with the wood floors in the background it looks fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so beautiful! Your hair looks gorgeous... post-pregnancy hair is so luscious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute cute cute pictures! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!

    It's neat that you did them in your home. I always see the same naked new born in a hat in a studio picture and it gets old.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! I want to have this done too- so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love these. So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are so precious! The basket ones are too cute!

    ReplyDelete