Monday, January 14, 2013

The return of Menu Monday

After an almost three month hiatus thanks to the baby, the holidays, and all the wonderful food others brought us, I'm back with Menu Monday! I'm going to do the link up again, but may stop in a few weeks if there's not many people posting. I love visiting others' blogs to see what they're cooking, so I hope you link up!


Here's what's been cooking in our kitchen since the start of the new year...



This was GOOD. Like, I want to eat it every night kind of good! And easy! Add this to your meal plan NOW!







I found this recipe when Leslie posted about it on her blog awhile ago. I love Pad Thai, but every time I've made it, it has not turned out good. This recipe was great! I added in shrimp to ours. Only suggestion is, it's a tad dry. Next time I might make more of the sauce. That would make it perfect!





J made this meal. And it was REALLY yummy! 



Hope you'll link up your own meals!


9 comments:

  1. Yay you and it are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, yum!! I want everything on this menu. Good thing I read this before going to the store! And maybe this week I'll actually remember to take some pictures of my meals so I can play in the link up next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gonna try the spicy sausage Mac. Sounds great for these cold nights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever since we went back to school I've been terrible about cooking. This weeks meals are planned out so hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things. I LOVE Thai food and have it on the menu for next week. I'll have to check out your recipe! The Mac and Cheese sounds delish too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum!!! That spicy sausage mac looks amazing, I already pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband would just die over that sausage mac! Yum! I'll definitely be linking up next week...meal planning is my big 2013 goal, and I think posting every Monday will hold me accountable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad Menu Monday is back. I have been wanting to participate, and just linked up, even though I am a day late. The spicy sausage mac looks so good, I might have to try that soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that mac and cheese looks GOOD. My son likes mac and cheese, so I may try it with a regular sausage.

    ReplyDelete