Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Comparisons

When M was born, my mom and dad went through some old boxes in their attics and found a huge lot of my old baby clothes. Some are hilariously dated, while others are so precious and timeless.

One outfit that we found in my old pile of clothes, was an outfit I wore in my six month photos. We've laughed since before M arrived that she would be a big baby. My husband and all of his siblings were big babies, where as I was a petite baby, barely 18 pounds at my first birthday. M is definitely taking after her dad as she's in the 90%+ percentile for all of her stats. With this being said, my sweet 6 month outfit fits her perfectly at 3.5 months old.

See any resemblance?


I love my big baby!



3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! She is getting so big and always looks SO happy! What a lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love comparisons and need to do one with Drew soon. :)

    ReplyDelete