Friday, February 1, 2013

Cousins!

Last week when M and I were visiting Virginia, she and I went over to my Sister in Law's house one afternoon so M could meet her aunt and her cousins. My SIL has three girls who range in age from kindergarten to 7th grade. We were hoping to get to see them at Christmas, but we weren't able to make it work, so I'm really glad we were able to find time for them to meet their new cousin!

It was FREEZING on the day we went over to their house, so my mom helped me stuff M into her little snowsuit before we left. I bought her this before she was born in a 0-3 month, and she had never worn it since it just hasn't been that cold. I brought it with me since I knew it was going to be so chilly, but the poor child just barely fit in it. She reminds me of the little brother in a Christmas Story while wearing it. She wouldn't move her arms and legs...you can see how thrilled she was about it in the picture!






And an unrelated note....happy weekend! 


2 comments:

  1. Haha those pictures are priceless! Is that a monogrammed onesie?! Super cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live Maggie's outfit with the yellow pants. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete