Friday, February 22, 2013

First Snow!

Last Friday it was in the mid 60's here and J spent the afternoon working from home....on our deck! And 24 hours later, they were calling for a little snow. I have yet to see any snow in my 20 months of living here, mostly just ice or flurries, so I was skeptical. But low and behold, mother nature did give us a little snow to enjoy last Saturday evening. When it was all said and done we had maybe an inch? I realize this is nothing to those of you up north, but we were delighted. It made for some great "first snow" photos with the baby!




Totally unimpressed by it when her mom holds her, but completely delighted when her dad's got her!



5 comments:

  1. You guys got more snow than Asheville did during that storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd take an inch over all the craziness we get here. You all look adorable! Happy first snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures! Can I ask where you got M's shirt? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! It's fun to see the excitement through new eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or, maybe she's really excited to be seeing her mama behind the camera :)

    ReplyDelete