So many random updates below....consider yourself warned!
- After 16 weeks, M is done with the swaddle. Our little "swaaddleritto" (as her dad once called her), is no more. I totally teared up when I looked down at her crib and saw this for the first time. Grow down baby girl!!
2. This past weekend we went to one of our favorite local places for lunch. M was a total champ. I'm trying to take advantage of this happy stage while we can. I know that going out to lunch won't always be easy with a little one. But right now, she's a champ! Keep it up, Mags!
3. My child LOVES her dad. I mean, she's happy with me all day long, but the minute she lays eyes on him, she just starts beaming. Just look at this picture....
Each night between dinner and bath time, M and J have song time. For about 30-45 minutes, he plays guitar and she sits and listens and "sings" along. It kills me. She's a big fan of The Lumineers' "Ho Hey."
4. We are slowly working our way through Breaking Bad on Netflix. I can't believe it took us so long to get on board with this show. It's crazy, in a good way. Also, I've never really considered using crystal meth to be a good idea, but this show has really confirmed that. I'm sure you're all glad to hear that. I'll keep my teeth and healthy skin, thankyouverymuch.
5. We went to a birthday first party for one of M's little buddies this weekend, and well....my baby looked pretty darn cute! And it's only necessary to share a picture with y'all. Also? As we watched her little buddy dig into his chocolate cake, it totally got me thinking about her first birthday. And then I had to stop myself before I started crying right then and there.