Monday, February 11, 2013

Menu Monday

Did you do some cooking last week? Or have you put together a great meal plan for the coming week? Hope you'll link up your meal plans below!


Gnocchi, Chicken Sausage, Peas, and Pesto


No real recipe for this one. Just cooked the gnocchi according the package directions and tossed it in a pan with the other ingredients and a tablespoon or two of butter. Not bad for a meal I sort of threw together!

Orzo with Parmesan and Basil and Browned Shrimp


A lighter pasta dish. But very yummy.



J made these...not bad at all! And there were no veggies with this meal. Oops. A lot of the times we eat salads that I don't picture, but not on this night. Just greasy sandwiches and chips.



A trusty favorite!



I had heard some great things about this lasagna...and you people weren't kidding. It was pretty awesome. This picture definitely doesn't do it justice.

Link up Below!

4 comments:

  1. Hey there, linking up for the first time today. I am going to have to try this lasagna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the PW lasagna. And throw together meals are some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wraps look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had that hoisin pork recipe bookmarked forever, I may need to finally try it!

    ReplyDelete