Monday, February 18, 2013

Menu Monday

Happy President's Day! 
Hope you'll share what you're cooking in the link up below!




Lobster Tail with Baked Potatoes and a Salad


On Valentine's Day, a friend sent me a coupon for Earth Fare for a great deal on lobster tail. Knowing that big Valentine's plans weren't really going to happen for us this year, this was a great alternative!



Like always, it was delicious! And like always, we used shredded parmesan instead of gorgonzola.



Possibly my favorite risotto recipe. I must note though, it doesn't make much. I think I need to start doubling the recipe!




I pinned this months ago, but just got around to making it. This is such an easy way to do fajitas. We'll definitely be making this again. We topped ours with cheese and avocado, but next time I'll also get some cilantro and lime!



This was perfect for our unexpected snow day on Saturday!

Link up your meal plan below!


6 comments:

  1. Mmmm...may have to make that steak salad again next week. It's just so darn good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The steak salad and chicken fajitas look delicious! I wish J liked onions/peppers! He may just have to pick them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what white chicken chili recipe do you use? I'm making an adapted version of Rachael Ray's... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That steak salad looks delicious! Will have to try that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all always have the best meals! I need to look back at all of your Menu Mondays to get some inspiration from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that Earth Fare coupon, but didn't get over there in time. They were sold out!

    ReplyDelete