Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu Monday

Howdy and happy Monday! 

Hope your weekend was a nice one. Ours was super rainy and dreary on Saturday, but super sunny and nice on Sunday. Hopefully we'll have more of the latter this week

Onto the meals....


Pork Tenderloin, Green Beans, and Ina's Mustard Roasted Potatoes


No secret recipe for the pork...it was just a store bought marinated tenderloin and I cooked according to the package. Such an easy and simple dinner. 

The Infamous Spicy Sausage Pasta and Roasted Brussels Sprouts



If you still haven't made this, GET ON IT.



This was just okay. The flavor was kind of bland, but I think it has potential...maybe some tomato sauce and more seasoning? I wouldn't write off completely.



As always, this was great! I never tire of this dish!



I said to J when we ate this last night that it's my favorite pizza recipe. It's so different, but so tasty!

Join the link up!


4 comments:

  1. Yum! That Thai pizza recipe looks so good. I love Thai food so I need to try that. Thank you for hosting this link-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely pinning the Spicy Sausage Pasta. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Thai chicken pizza looks delish. You definitely have to try my skinny enchiladas. They are AMAZING!! Just as good, if not better *gasp*, than the pasta/sausage dish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pizza looks delicious! Will definitely have to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete