Monday, February 4, 2013

Menu!Monday!

Another week, another menu! Hope you'll link up your meals at the bottom!



I served ours with plain greek yogurt and avocado slices....excellent! This was an easy and tasty soup!

Turkey and Hatch Quiche and Roasted Aspargus


Yogurt and Parmesan Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes


Easiest chicken recipe ever...mix greek yogurt with parmesan cheese and spices of your choosing, smother on top of chicken breasts, and bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Simple!



This was...okay. Not my favorite, but I think it had a lot of potential.

[Horrible photo warning....]Chili with (very crumbly) Cornbread!


Perfect companion for watching the Super Bowl!

Happy eating friends! Hope you share your meal plans below!

1 comment:

  1. I've got that chicken on my menu this week! unbelievably easy & delicious!

    ReplyDelete