Friday, March 29, 2013

Five for Friday

Five little things I'm loving on this Friday....

1. In the past few weeks, when M sneezes, it's followed by a giggle and a smile. It cracks us up. Especially because if one of us sneezes, she will burst into tears.

2. Cinnamon Bun K cups. They are my coffee of choice this week. Also...remember when I didn't drink coffee? I am so glad that has changed.

3. Baby girl summer clothes!! My girl has a closet full of the sweetest dresses and bubbles for spring and summer and I cannot wait to put her in them. Now we just need that warmer weather to get here. I love this little outfit I got her last week.


4. Sushi Buffets! I know....this sounds like it could be a little bit sketchy....raw fish, sitting out....BUT! I promise it's not. My friend Sarah told us about a place nearby that has a sushi buffet at lunchtime and we went this week. I love being able to have a little bit of everything to choose from! 

5. And if I'm really being honest....the Thrift Shop song.Yes, I know it's horrendous, but I laugh so hard every time I hear it and find myself walking around singing, "I wear your Granddad's clothes."
 Not really sure why I just admitted that.

13 comments:

  1. Oooooh, did you go to Rusans?!
    I love their sushi buffet -- perfect for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! It far exceeded my expectations!

      Delete
    2. I have heard about Rusans but haven't been! Now I want to!

      Delete
  2. AH! I saw that little outfit at BabyGap. I told my mom and sisters that someone needs to buy it in case this baby is a girl HAHAHA. I won't buy ANY gender specific clothes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sing Thrift Shop at work - my interns think I am insane because I don't know all the words and just make them up sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Thrift Shop song is addictive - and I love thrift shops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying for it to warm up so Dell Harper can wear all the darling bubbles I have for her. I am ready for warm weather! I think the Thrift Shop song is hilarious and super catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, Thrift Shop is just one of those songs. It's such a ridiculous song that I can't help loving it and it gets stuck in my head!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby summer clothes are just the sweetest! Even toddler summer clothes are the sweetest. I don't LOVE summer, but love how easy the summer is on kiddos. Love that romper!

    And I laughed out loud at the thought of Maggie grinning after she sneezes but crying after you sneeze. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bubbles!!! I have a closet full ready to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that romper, it's so cute!!!! Maggie is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. we went to a sushi buffet in Dilworth while I was in Charlotte that was AMAZING. Like I'm still thinking about it. It was that good!

    ReplyDelete