Sunday, March 17, 2013

green green green!

Hello hello!

I sort of took an unexpected week off of blogging, and it was a nice little break. We ventured up to Virginia last week to visit both sets of grandparents, and I left my computer here in Charlotte. It was nice to step away for a few days. 

I have lots of fun pictures to share from our trip to Virginia, but in honor of St. Patrick's Day, I thought I'd share some pictures from M's first parade yesterday! We all put on our green and ventured uptown yesterday morning to see the parade. J and I enjoyed the parade, and M was more or less unimpressed by it, and way more interested in sucking on hands and grabbing her toes. But the nice weather was enjoyed by all!






Happy Sunday! After a nice morning at church (M's first time in the nursery on a Sunday!), we're  planning to stick around the house and enjoy this pretty weather for the rest of the day. And maybe we'll enjoy an Irish stout or two!

5 comments:

  1. That green dress is so cute on her! Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Erica
    ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling- your mini-me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! too bad we didn't meet up with you guys. Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww she is so adorable! Your new blog design is awesome:)

    ReplyDelete