Monday, March 4, 2013

Menu Monday

Our weekend flew by (as usual), and I'm not really sure how it's Monday again.
Anyone else get that feeling sometimes? 

We had a bit of a lazy week wen it came to cooking. 
We ate a some leftovers and freezer meals, and had breakfast for dinner one evening. 
Here's what we ate the other nights!




A very solid risotto recipe! I used chicken sausage and topped ours with some fresh basil.



Not the prettiest picture, but it was still good! We've had this before, and it wasn't quite as delicious as I remembered it being, but still yummy.



I think Erin originally shared this recipe with me at least 3 years ago, but this was the first time I've actually made it. I don't know what I was waiting for. It was fantastic!

Link up your menus below!

5 comments:

  1. yum yum yum! i can't believe it's the first time you've tried bow tie fiesta, but hopefully you've come to your senses and will be making it more often! ;) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these cheesy dishes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great menu suggestions. I love some Bow Tie Fiesta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum. Sure wish my husband liked pasta! He's crazy!

    ReplyDelete