Monday, March 18, 2013

Menu Monday

I took last week off, but I'm back this week with our weekly meal plan!

Hope you'll link up below!


Marinated and Grilled London Broil, Green Beans, and Goat Cheese Potato Salad


MAKE THIS POTATO SALAD. It's simply amazing. I left the celery out since we're not big celery fans, but other than that I didn't change a thing. 



I made this soup for the first time a few weeks ago, and I think it's now one of my go to soup recipes. I love it! We topped ours with plain greek yogurt, cilantro, and avocado.



The orignal recipe calls for brocoli but we subbed in snap peas since I'm not too crazy about brocoli.



I know...I just made this! But I was craving it again. It's just so good. Also....we got to eat outside this weekend! Hooray for more daylight and slightly warmer weather!


Link up your menu! It can either be last week's or the upcoming week!

8 comments:

  1. ooh, the beef with snap peas looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That potato salad sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spicy sausage pasta looks yummy. We're having leftovers all week... TACOS. We ordered way too much food for our engagement party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy I read this! I'm have a pre-Easter get together, and I needed a couple special side dishes, so I am trying that potato salad!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything with goat cheese!!! Hafta try that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have some goat cheese that I've been wanting to find a recipe to use it for, I'll have to try this side! And all the meat looks so delicious (as always ;)) too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with all things goat cheese and that potato salad looks amazing! Can't wait to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good!! Hope you like it :)

      Delete