Monday, March 25, 2013

Menu Monday

Another Monday. Another meal plan!

Link up below....


We had a particularly crazy week last week that involved a lot of nights where I ate leftovers on my own, or ordered something to show up from a delivery man. On the nights where J was home and we got to eat together, here's what we had...

Grilled Chicken Sandwiches topped with bacon, provolone, avocado, lettuce, and tomato!
Paired with sweet potato fries and cucumber salad.


Grilled Chicken sandwiches are one of my top favorite meals from the grill! And now that we have some extra daylight, I've busted out my grilling gear. 



Kate posted about these last week and I decided the next day that we needed to try them too! Another skinnytaste win. We served ours with brown rice and on lettuce. Also topped ours with peanuts....a great addition.

Trader Joe's Mandarin Orange Chicken with Snap Peas over Brown Rice, topped with green onions and sesame seeds


If you haven't tried this chicken from TJ's, you must. It's such an easy throw together meal. When I had M, my bible study bought us some frozen meals to help us out, and this was one that a friend gave us. We've been buying it since and have fun adding different veggies to dress it up. 

You're turn! Link up below....


4 comments:

  1. Those lettuce wraps look good! I love the ones at PF Changs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to try that honey sesame chicken very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to make the honey sesame chicken for awhile. I think you have finally convinced me. And we haven't tried the orange chicken from TJ's but we love the sweet and sour chicken from TJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! You are my favorite food blogger. ;) I am putting grilled chicken sandwiches on our menu for next week and I've been wanting to try that sesame honey chicken. I love my crockpot! Also, the mandarin chicken is one of our favorites, but I've never thought of snazzing it up like you did! Smart mama!

    ReplyDelete