Friday, April 5, 2013

Another 5 for Friday

Five things I'm enjoying this week....

1. Nancy Holtzman and Isis Parenting. I am sorry if you follow me on twitter and you've already seen my millions of tweets about this, but you guys. If you're a new mom, you need be following Nancy on twitter. This lady is a baby guru and knows so much about baby sleep and breastfeeding. I'm a big fan. Also, the Isis webinars (that are FREE!) are so wonderful. I've been listening to old ones while I cook and do chores around the house and I've learned SO much. 

2. OPI Strawberry Margarita on my toenails. Bright pinks and corals on my nails definitely make it feel more like spring, even if it continues to be in the 40's and 50's outside!

3. Bruno Mars' album Unorthodox Jukebox. I may be slightly behind the times, but I just got a copy of this CD, and I'm really liking it.

4. Lemon La Croix, my new beverage of choice (when I'm not drinking a McD's fountain Coke.....it's a terrible addiction)

5.  Feedly. This is what I've found to replace Google Reader, and I never though I'd say this, but I'm pretty glad Google Reader is going away because it got me to try Feedly. I love the layout, AND it will automatically import all your Google Reader subscriptions into it. 

11 comments:

  1. Going to follow Nancy on Twitter. It's amazing how much you forget the second time around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started using Feedly, too, when Google Reader announced it was going away. I LOVE Feedly and wish I had known about it sooner. So much better than Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feedly is awesome, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to hear you like Feedly. I tried the switch to BlogLovin' earlier this week and I'm absolutely hating it. Can't wait to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say enough great things about it. I haven't tried BL so I can't really compare, but I definitely like it more than GR. They have a great app too!

      Delete
  6. I know the big thing right now is Bloglovin', and I'll still use it occasionally, but I've been using Feedly every day. It's so much easier to use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've switched to Feedly too and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmm, La Croix really helps me stick to one DC a day. I just need some bubbles in my life! Even better mixed with white wine, but that is another kettle of fish all together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had not even thought about wine + LC, but now you're talking my language :)

      Delete
  9. La Croix might be my favorite drink in the world (ok, it's not, wine is), but I've never tried lemon. I always get sucked in by lime. Maybe it's time for me to branch out!

    ReplyDelete