1. Nancy Holtzman and Isis Parenting. I am sorry if you follow me on twitter and you've already seen my millions of tweets about this, but you guys. If you're a new mom, you need be following Nancy on twitter. This lady is a baby guru and knows so much about baby sleep and breastfeeding. I'm a big fan. Also, the Isis webinars (that are FREE!) are so wonderful. I've been listening to old ones while I cook and do chores around the house and I've learned SO much.
2. OPI Strawberry Margarita on my toenails. Bright pinks and corals on my nails definitely make it feel more like spring, even if it continues to be in the 40's and 50's outside!
3. Bruno Mars' album Unorthodox Jukebox. I may be slightly behind the times, but I just got a copy of this CD, and I'm really liking it.
4. Lemon La Croix, my new beverage of choice (when I'm not drinking a McD's fountain Coke.....it's a terrible addiction)
5. Feedly. This is what I've found to replace Google Reader, and I never though I'd say this, but I'm pretty glad Google Reader is going away because it got me to try Feedly. I love the layout, AND it will automatically import all your Google Reader subscriptions into it.