Friday, April 12, 2013

Five for Friday

A year ago today, we announced our pregnancy. Crazy how fast time flies!

No pregnancy announcements today, but I will share 5 things I'm loving this week....

1. These shirts from Loft!! They are made from a stretchy material, and the neckline is elastic, which makes them SO easy to nurse in. No lifting my shirt up and no stretching out the top I have on. If you're a nursing momma, go get you one (or four!) of these!


2. FRIENDS! We had some friends I went to college with in town last weekend, so we had them and a few other Charlotte JMUers over for a little cookout. It was so fun seeing our baby girls together!



3.Vanicream. My baby had quite a bit of rough and dry patchy areas on her tummy, back, and legs about a month ago. A friend suggested we try Vanicream and this stuff has cleared it right up. Worked much better than Aquaphor for us!!

4. e.l.f. All Over Color for just $1 from Target! A friend told me about this wonderful product, and I love it. And it's only a dollar! Can't beat that.


5. Raspberry Chocolate Truffle K-Cups. Mmmm mmmmm!




9 comments:

  1. FOR REAL, isn't Vanicream amazing? It's seriously a miracle cream. I'm always recommending it to people - I just wish it were easier to find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of Vanicream but I'm bookmarking it. I lather Shelby up in Aquaphor

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute babies! They are quite a little trio. I've been wanting to try that ELF all-over-color ... so happy to hear it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I love a normal shirt that can be a nursing shirt!! Yay, you're the best shopper for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A makeup artist told me about the ELF all over color in pink lemonade and I recommend it to everyone I know. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Elf products! Where did you find raspberry chocolate truffle k-cups???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've wanted to try ELF for so long and never can find it at or Target. That K-cup sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are those cute baby girls together! What a sweet and fun time!

    ReplyDelete