Monday, April 15, 2013

Menu Monday

This is definitely not my best installment of Menu Monday! I really slacked on the picture taking this week. But, despite that, we still had some yummy meals. Link up your own meal plan at the end!




Or as our friend Tom Haverford would say, Chicky Chicky Parm Parm over Long Ass Rice. And yes, we ate it with our food rakes, but we had no "zerts."


Grilled Pesto Shrimp Skewers with Grilled Red Peppers and Near East Roasted Garlic and Olive Oil Cous Cous


This was fantastic. A wonderful, light summer meal on the grill. You'll definitely be seeing this again through out the summer!

Other meals from the week that were not photographed: 

Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches with Green Beans
Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie (I'd share a link to the recipe, but this really wasn't that great)

Please link up your own meal plan and menus below!

5 comments:

  1. As a long time follower of your Menu Mondays, I'm excited to be linking up for the very first time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that clip! Aziz Ansari is so funny. Treat yo'self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shrimp skewers look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linking up with you again this week! (Sorry it posted twice, not sure why the first link is broken) Your chicken parm looks amazing! Worlds better than what I come up with in my kitchen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I'm totally new to your blog. I just found it through - some random search - anyway, those fried/sauted veggies in the second photo look amazing. I love mine charred brown like that, too. I'm Melissa and I live in Eindhoven, The Netherlands and I have three girls, one boy (in the womb) and I like blogging recipes and about baby names.

    ReplyDelete