Monday, April 22, 2013

Menu Monday

We have a big week coming up in our home! This will be the first week where little M gets to join her mom and dad at the table for dinner time! She is turning 6 months on Thursday (I don't even know how that's possible), and we're planning to introduce solids on that day. We're all pretty excited for this new adventure!

So, without further ado, here's my final Menu Monday for just two! J and I both had plans out several nights last week, so we didn't too much cooking. Here's what we did cook up....


Garlic and Peppercorn Pork Tenderloin, Baked Sweet Potato, and Sautéed Brussels in Balsamic


I really can't take much credit for this meal. The pork was premarinated, and the brussels were preshredded from TJ's. I followed the recipe on the back of the bag, and thought they turned out pretty good. I might try to go for crispier next time. Still good, though!



This was one of J's meals. Not bad for a quick jambalaya!

Throw Together Sausage and Peppers over Bowtie Pasta


Easiest meal ever. The Peppers and onions were pregrilled and frozen thanks to TJ's (what would I do without that place?) and then we sautéed some sausage with it and served it all over pasta. Topped it with some shredded parmesan and we were ready for dinner. 

Your turn! Link up your meal plans below!







3 comments:

  1. I love easy dinners that you can just throw together. The sausage and pasta looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last photo is making me crave some pasta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any meal with sausage and pasta is a winner in my book...and the fact that it's easy is even better!

    ReplyDelete