Monday, April 29, 2013

Menu Monday

Happy Monday! 

Did you meal plan last week? What have you been eating in your home?


BBQ Chicken Stuffed Potatoes with Green Beans


I didn't really follow a recipe for these potatoes. I simply baked them for about 2 hours, then stuffed them with shredded chicken that I had mixed with bbq sauce (I used a bottled sauce from TJ's). I topped them with a little shredded cheddar and broiled them in the toaster oven for 5 minutes. An easy and yummy meal! You could easily add in some veggies or sour cream or whatever topping you like best!

Kung Pao Chicken, Veggie Fried Rice, and Spring Rolls....all from Trader Joe's


A big thanks to my friend Rachel for sharing this on her menu a couple of weeks ago! It was an easy and quick meal to put together, but still tasty! A new TJ's favorite!



I think J made some changes from the original recipe. No mushrooms or baby corn in our stir fry, but he did add in snap peas. 

We also had Pastor Ryan's Bolognese Sauce over Spaghetti one night, but forgot to take a picture. Oops!

And just for fun, a picture of M's first meal...baked sweet potato sticks! More on this later!


Okay....your turn to link up below. Happy Eating!

9 comments:

  1. I don't link up, but I love to get recipe ideas from you. Those potatoes look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to try those potatoes! Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stir fry looks delicious! May have to try that sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BBQ chicken stuffed potatoes are one of my favorite meals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We LOVE stuffed potatoes around here... next time try grilling the potatoes for a few minutes on each side (after baking) for an extra crisp! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every single week I say that I'm going to link up and then I never get my act together enough to do it. i will soon! I love reading it every week though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, just link up whenever you can! And even if you don't, hopefully you still get ideas from it! I'm always stealing meal ideas from people who link up!

      Delete
  7. Supposedly Austin is getting a Trader Joe's, and I'm so excited at the prospect! Those baked potatoes look awesome, but the best part of this post is M with her sweet potatoes. I might die! We went the traditional baby food route with Trent and am definitely doing BLW with Drew (we've had some texture issues w/ Trent and I believe it is partially due to him eating baby food and not real food). I can't believe M is old enough for food or that Drew will be super soon too!

    ReplyDelete