Monday, April 8, 2013

Menu Monday

Happy Monday! I don't know about where you live, but it's gorgeous in Charlotte today. High of 77 and bright sunshine. I'm really loving this Monday!

Here are some of our meals from this past week. We had a few nights where we went out and some nights of leftovers, so I'm only sharing 3 recipes today. Hope you'll link up!




Someone may have gone overboard when topping my plate with Manchego. Oh well! 



This was in my Real Simple magazine a few months ago, and I decided to give it a shot. It's good, but I think I wilted our arugula too much? Maybe a little less next time. Still a great pasta, and pretty different from other pasta dishes we typically make. 



This is a skinnytaste favorite! I love steak, and this salsa with it makes a great meal! I also made J a baked potato with it since he likes a carb with his meals. I was happy with just the steak and salsa!

Okay, your turn! Link up below!


1 comment:

  1. I have the green spaghetti recipe bookmarked. I keep meaning to make it, but somehow it never ends up on the menu. It looks so good I need to change that!!

    ReplyDelete