Thursday, April 11, 2013

My March Project.....

I know it's pretty much mid-April now, but I promise this little DIY project happened in March! As mentioned here, I set a goal for myself to do one creative thing each month, probably something I found on Pinterest. Now this one isn't so much creative since I really just let someone else do the creating, but it was from Pinterest, and it was something to hep beautify our little home, so I'm going to count it.

I found these bathroom printables here, and had them printed at Kinkos (Who knew it was so easy to upload a PDF to their site and have it printed at their store? I had no clue! This is great for those of you like me with a crappy, unreliable color printer.), and then picked up some frames at Michael's. J helped me hang them in M's bathroom, and we were done. A very cheap, easy project!



This really wasn't that exciting of a project, but I'm glad I did it. The only thing I've done to this bathroom since moving in was putting in a shower curtain and a hand towel, so I like that these help give it a little more character. Eventually I'd like to paint in here, but this little bit of wall art helps spruce it up a bit!



8 comments:

  1. Cute!! I love them!!

    And I'm still not used to your new blog design because every time I click through I think, "Gosh! That is SO pretty!" I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an unreliable color printer too! So I will have to try out kinkos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute! Simple but perfect for a growing girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! I've been wanting to make one of those "wash your hands and say your prayers, because Jesus and germs are everywhere" signs for the bathroom. I love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! we're probably going to move soon, but I'm putting this on the DIY list for our next house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! My friend made me something similar for my baby shower to go with our theme. I love these signs

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing how a little project can make a big difference. I love the phrase Emily says above. That's too cute/perfect!

    ReplyDelete