Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Water Baby

It's a busy week in our home this week! We have family coming to visit tomorrow evening, several play dates, M stayed with her first sitter last night (It didn't go so well, but we tried! We love you, H!), and on Friday she is starting swim lessons. I initially signed her up because I thought it might be a fun thing for us to do once a week, but the more I've thought about, the happier I am that we signed up. I think it will be good for her to learn water safety at a young age AND I think this will help me feel more comfortable being in the water with her. On Sunday evening, the facility where we're taking lessons, invited us for a little water play date and information session for new students. She got to wear her adorable pineapple swim suit and swim with her dad, and I pretty much melted to pieces on the side. 




I love these 2 so much!


I cannot wait to go back on Friday for more fun in the pool!

10 comments:

  1. Her swimsuit is adorable! She looks like she really loved the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby stays with her first real sitter on Saturday! Can't wait to see how it goes ;0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those pictures are TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lady's face in that 3rd photo! HAHAHA. Oh my gosh. :)

    It kills me that M smiles so perfectly and sweetly in every. photo. you. take. She's the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet girl! There is a little girl M's age in Dell Harper's swim class, and she just loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww cute! She clearly loves the water!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh that is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word they have the same smile! Too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable hubby and baby!! Look at that sweet suit!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been looking into swim lessons for Mac to get him used to the water. Thanks for the reminder - I really need to get on that. Your little water bug is adorable!

    ReplyDelete