Friday, May 17, 2013

Five for Friday

Five things I'm loving right now....

1. Chobani Flips. I know I'm not the only one, but Y'ALL. These things are so so delicious. I personally love the Almond Coco Loco one (it's like an Almond Joy!), but the Raspberry Choco Fix isn't so bad either! I hear there's a peach and pistachio one, but haven't been able to find it yet.


2. This TED Talk by Meg Jay, titled Why 30 is not the New 20. A friend of mine from college posted it on her blog yesterday, and I really loved what the speaker was saying. If you have fifteen minutes to spare, give it a listen.

3. You're welcome for this next one...I know a bunch of you follow me on instagram and already saw this, but for everyone else, go get you some! I found mine at Target. And apparently there's a thin mint version out there too. MUST FIND ASAP.


4. Snuggle Puppy by Sandra Boynton. I was getting tired of reading the same five books that M likes over and over and over again, so we picked up some new ones the other day. This one is a definite new favorite!


5. This. I laughed way too hard when I saw this the other night. And I am still cracking up looking at it. 


And with that, happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. That Coffee Mate looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm so buying that Coffee Mate and the owl funny just made me laugh, laugh, laugh! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the way to buy that creamer. I wish they sold those cookies all year round. But that's not healthy is it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED to find that creamer! That is brilliant!! I bet it will greatly improve my typical morning mood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut the front door! I need that coffee creamer right now!!

    ReplyDelete