1. Chobani Flips. I know I'm not the only one, but Y'ALL. These things are so so delicious. I personally love the Almond Coco Loco one (it's like an Almond Joy!), but the Raspberry Choco Fix isn't so bad either! I hear there's a peach and pistachio one, but haven't been able to find it yet.
2. This TED Talk by Meg Jay, titled Why 30 is not the New 20. A friend of mine from college posted it on her blog yesterday, and I really loved what the speaker was saying. If you have fifteen minutes to spare, give it a listen.
3. You're welcome for this next one...I know a bunch of you follow me on instagram and already saw this, but for everyone else, go get you some! I found mine at Target. And apparently there's a thin mint version out there too. MUST FIND ASAP.
4. Snuggle Puppy by Sandra Boynton. I was getting tired of reading the same five books that M likes over and over and over again, so we picked up some new ones the other day. This one is a definite new favorite!
5. This. I laughed way too hard when I saw this the other night. And I am still cracking up looking at it.
And with that, happy weekend!