Monday, May 13, 2013

Menu Monday

I had such a nice Mother's Day yesterday, and with all the fun, I never got around to putting together my MM post. Sorry this is going up a little late! Hope you'll still link up with us this week!




These were another find from great magazine clean out of 2013. They were found in an old Real Simple, and boy were they good! We added a little cilantro to the top of our and they were perfect!

Grilled Creole Shrimp, Roasted Asparagus, and Grilled Bell Peppers


This is the creole seasoning I used...


No real recipe here, just sprinkle the seasoning with some olive oil on the shrimp, and then grill until pink! This was an easy one.

Tequila Lime Chicken with Cuban Black Beans


This is one of my favorite Pioneer Woman meals. I love this chicken! And the black beans are from a can from TJ's. I usually make my own pico to put on top, but once again, TJ's came through for me and I bought their pre-made pico!



This is one J really loves. It's a different take on pesto, but so good. He made this last night for Mother's Day, and I can speak from experience, it goes very well with a nice glass of red wine!


Please link up your meal plans below. And happy cooking!

10 comments:

  1. I've got a massive binder full of recipes torn out from magazines that I am sloooooowly making my way through. They have been some of our favorite recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I would never think to pair sweet potatoes and steak in a fajita! And the pasta recipe looks amazing! Thanks for some meal inpiration! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally loving the idea of the steak fajitas with sweet potatoes. We might have to try that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pasta looks really good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not made tequila lime chicken in forever! I'll have to bring it back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of all of your grilled goodies. We need to get a grill so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We eat a lot of sweet potatoes but I haven't put them with tacos yet, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I discovered Tony's seasoning when I lived in New Orleans and we LOVE it- it's one of those seasonings that makes a really simple, easy to prepare meal delicious. Our fave is to sprinkle it on tilapia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Considering my love of goat cheese, I am going to have to make that pasta next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tony's is the best seasoning, hands down!

    ReplyDelete