Monday, May 20, 2013

Menu Monday

Monday Monday!

Here's what we were eating this week....link up your own meal plans below! 
I love to see what others put on their meal plans!


Blue Cheese Burgers, Grilled Zucchini, and Ina's Roasted Mustard Potatoes


Yes, this burger was just as yummy as it looks!

Oven Reuben Sandwiches, Sautéed Green Beans, and Apple Sauce


Apple sauce, so random. I can't tell you the last time I had apple sauce. But I saw it in the store last week and suddenly needed to eat some apple sauce.

Trader Joe's Mandarin Orange Chicken with Snap Peas, served over Brown Rice




One of my FAVORITE summer dishes. It's a cold pasta and steak salad and it's so good when you're eating outside on a hot night.

Ham and Gruyere Paninis with Dijon Mustard and Caramlized Onions, 
served with Flax Seed Corn Chips.


J made these Sunday night and they were a big hit. I love paninis! We really should use our press more.

Link up your menu below!

ALSO!!! I won't be doing the link up next Monday since it's Memorial Day. See you in 2 weeks!

8 comments:

  1. I seriously have to make that beef noodle bowl. It looks SO yummy.

    Serious question here - do you grow your own herbs? Or just buy them for specific dishes? That is one talent I just have not mastered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are currently growing basil, cilantro, dill, rosemary, and mint, but the only one that can really be used now is the mint. The others still have a ways to go. We typically buy what we need each week. Cilantro is on our grocery list almost every week. I feel like we use it all the time! Also, I've found that TJ's has the best price on basil.

      Delete
  2. Love how you're eating on the deck at night now too! We are doing the same~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love eating outside. Trying to enjoy it now before the mosquitos and humidity get bad!

      Delete
  3. Oh my word, everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks wonderful but that Reuben sandwich has my mouth watering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't read this when I'm hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete