Friday, June 28, 2013

Five on Friday


Another week for 5 on Friday! I'm going to link up with April from A. Liz Adventures today!


1. This Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer concealer is my favorite for dark circles under my eyes. I have tried the Benefit Erase Paste that so many have raved about, but I honestly like this one better, and it's much cheaper!


2. This may come as no surprise, but Amazon Prime! When I had M we signed up for Prime and I can't say how much I love having items on my doorstep in a matter of HOURS! We're in the middle of some serious baby proofing over here now that we have a mobile baby, So I ordered a few items on Monday at 7pm. The next morning an unmarked, white Nissan Altima pulled up and a man brought a package to my door at 10am. I have no idea who this man was or who he worked for, but Amazon had my items on my doorstep in under 24 hours. I love it!

3. My new 20 oz. Camelback water bottle! And why do I love it? Because it fits into the cup holders in my car. It's perfect for running errands since I don't really need to be carrying around 45oz of water when we run to Target and the grocery store. It's perfect!


4. Trader Joe's Lavender Salt Scrub....this stuff makes your skin so soft and smells so good. Thanks to Meme for sharing this on her blog. Can't beat this for about $5!


5. "Oh How I Need You" - the worship team at church sang this on Sunday, and I was almost brought to tears. I just love it. And...BANJO!

9 comments:

  1. Wait, what?! So a random guy delivered your Amazon stuff? How does that work?! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Right? It was crazy. It normally does come UPS and occasionally USPS, but the dude in the white Altima totally took me by surprise!

      Delete
  2. I keep wanting to bite the bullet and get prime, but just haven't yet. I need to just do it. That's so crazy that a random guy delivered your stuff - I guess I assumed it would still come UPS, just quicker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will admit, I love it! And you get lots of TV to stream which is a nice plus. It typically does come UPS, but I guess I got the super secret crew the other day in the unmarked car!

      Delete
  3. Found you from the Five on Friday linkup. Nice to "meet you".

    This was the first time I've heard that song. Definitely adding it to my playlist. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I must be bossy. You have to stop raving about Trader Joe's until the ones in Austin are finished being built. I am beyond excited to be able to shop there and you aren't helping!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I love Prime. But more for being able to watch Downton Abbey non-stop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is truly incredible about Amazon Prime. So refreshing to see great customer service in action!

    ReplyDelete