Thursday, June 13, 2013

Embrace the Camera: Week 8 with Dad

I have so many pictures from my brother's graduation that I want to post, but for today, I'll share this pic of M and her dad since it's embrace the camera day!


Thanks to my sister's boyfriend for sharing this picture with us!


J wore her from the car into the graduation, and then they walked the halls together during graduation when it was nap time so she could snooze. This baby (and her parents) love baby wearing at times like this! Also, strangers think it's WAY cute when dads wear their babies. I rarely get comments, but every other person who passed J made a comment about how sweet they looked. I can't really blame them, they are adorable!

7 comments:

  1. Yes, they are pretty adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.. brad hasn't worn Shelby yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dads wearing babies IS one of the most adorable things ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! And, I love at he's wearing a jacket on top of the ergo ;) I love my baby-wearing man too. Hope J has a great Fathers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an adorable photo! We really need to get a better carrier next time around, I think Nick would have enjoyed wearing Elyse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet!!!!! I loved when Brent wore Knox & Sloane!

    ReplyDelete