Monday, June 3, 2013

Menu Monday!

I took last week off for Memorial Day, but I'm back this week for Menu Monday!
Hope you'll do your own post and link up below.




Another winner from my great magazine clean out! This one is from an old Real Simple. A good meatless meal!

Crab Cakes, Corn Salsa, and Baked Potatoes


Crab cakes were 2/$5 at Harris Teeter last week, so I picked some up for dinner. My corn salsa was just a can of shoepeg corn (drained and rinsed), with some cilantro, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, and lime juice. I wanted to throw in some chopped up avocado, but all my avocados were rock hard. Oh well. Still tasty!

Caprese Grilled Chicken with Orzo and Grilled Zucchini


Found this recipe for the chicken on pinterest, and it was pretty yummy! The link also has a recipe for a balsamic reduction to put on top, but I just used a balsamic glaze in a bottle that I picked up at the grocery store.



Beek Skewers with Grilled Peppers and Onions, Cous Cous, and Skinny Tzatziki 


Is there anything better than tzatziki sauce? I don't think so!

Your turn! Link up you menu below!



2 comments:

  1. I agree, there is nothing better than tzatziki sauce! My menu is here :: http://www.louisianabrideblog.com/2013/06/meal-pinning-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, love tzatziki! We love it with falafel (made from a boxed mix) and a salad of chopped tomatoes, onion and cucumber :)
    For beef kebabs, we recently made this ridiculously easy 'sauce' and it was SO GOOD. Highly recommend :) http://www.omahasteaks.com/servlet/recipe/mojo-beef-kabobs

    ReplyDelete