Monday, June 17, 2013

Menu Monday

Another Monday is here, so it's time to share some meals? What have you been cooking? 
Link up at the bottom!




This was good, but lacking. I think it needed more of a sauce? It's a skinnytaste recipe, so I'm guessing she cut back on oil and butter for the sake of keeping the calories low, but it was missing something. Either way, the scallops were wonderful!



I loved these! The turned out a little messy because my chicken and veggie mixture was pretty watery, but they were still tasty!



I found this one on Pinterest. It was okay, but nothing special. Baked chicken is just so blah to me. I think if I made it again, I might grill my chicken and then broil it with the cheese on top? The combination of ingredients was great, but the chicken was so plain.

Pan Bagnat with TJ's French Fries and Roasted Asparagus


I apologize for this picture. I was so excited about dinner I took a few big bites before snapping my photo! This was J's dinner for Father's Day. When we visited Nice 2 years ago, Pan Bagnat was one of our favorite parts of our visit. I've made it one other time, but it's a lot of prep. J has requested a couple of times since then, so I thought I'd make it for him for Father's Day. It was a big hit. Not quite as good as the real thing on the French Rivierra, but still good!

Okay....your turn to share! Link up!

4 comments:

  1. I've never made scallops but love them. We will have to try the pasta and scallop recipe this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm normally with you on the baked chicken, but you should check out the Barefoot Contessa's baked lemon chicken breasts (or some similar title). It's one of our favorites and it is SO easy to make and clean up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to look this recipe up!

      Delete
  3. We eat chicken so much that my hubs requested it only once this week! :)

    ReplyDelete