Friday, July 12, 2013

5 on Friday

It's Friday....let's do this! This week's list is quite random!

I'm linking up with A. Liz Adventures too!
1. Summer Hits of the 90's Pandora Station. I don't think much explanation is needed here, but trust me on this one. It's awesome! Goo Goo Dolls, Gin Blossoms, Oasis, Hootie....this channel is perfection!

2. Embarrassed ..a poem by a British mom who spent a great deal of her daughter's first year of life feeling ashamed for nursing her daughter in public. I love this so much! I've nursed M in public on multiple occasions, and I always cover up and thankfully no one was ever said something to me about it, but I can only imagine the feelings a new, flustered mom would feel when asked to go feed her baby somewhere else. This is a great conversation starter! No mother should feel that she needs to nurse her baby in public bathroom stall.

3. This summer dress from Target! My friend Katie wore this dress to our house for dinner last month, and I proceeded to go straight to Target and buy it for myself. It's the perfect dress for a new mom, especially a new mom who is nursing. Love it. And at $29.99, it's a steal.


4. For all you elementary teachers out there, this girl's blog is incredible! The School Supply Addict Blog is just full of great ideas, freebies, and some cheap classroom goods available through Teachers Pay Teachers. I may not be teaching these days, but I still get a thrill out of elementary school classrooms, lessons, and teachers!



5. This gorgeous photo that the James Madison University Facebook page posted a few weeks ago when there was the super moon. I'm just mildly obsessed with my college.


6 comments:

  1. That dress is TOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to hit up that Pandora station!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to listen to that 90's station:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh, that Target dress ... that is just my style! Oh my goodness it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress! I always have trouble w long dresses because I'm so short :/ I'm definitely going to check out that Pandora station, too!

    ReplyDelete