Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Charlotte Blogger Cookout

On Saturday, we headed out to fellow blogger, Classic Annie's, house for a Charlotte Blogger (plus family!) Cookout! I had met most of these girls prior to Saturday (some of which have become very dear friends!), and had fun meeting some new faces! A big thanks to CA and Dee for putting this very fun event together. 

Here's the whole gang of bloggers!


All the Fall 2012 babies! M and Faith's twins are about a week apart, and Dee's little one is about 6 weeks younger than M.


She wasn't quite sure what to think of all the fun when we first go there!
Also, this photo does a good job showing off all her HAIR! It's coming in like crazy these days.


Me with Katie and her sweet Emmy! 


April with Dee's little girl, Shelby!



M looks like she's trying to steal a sip from her dad's beer bottle here...


Love this one of all the Mommas!


And one last one of M and Miss Shelby playing together. It's neat seeing her interact with other babies more and more as she gets older. 


Thanks Dee for sharing your pictures with me!

9 comments:

  1. So nice meeting you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun meeting you and your twins!!! We'll have to get together again soon :) Glad I have your blog to follow now!

      Delete
  2. Hooray for our babies getting hair!! :) LOL! I'm so happy to have this blogging community; and I am so grateful to have bloggy friends like you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I love reading about bloggers meeting up IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of the network of bloggers y'all have in Charlotte. I'm in Richmond and haven't found many fellow Richmond bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a great time and loved seeing everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, I wish the Louisiana bloggers were more abundant. I'm several hours away from the few I know.

    ReplyDelete