Thursday, July 25, 2013

Embrace the Camera: Week 10

It's been awhile since M and I embraced the camera together. Over a month! Figured it was time for another installment.

This was this past Sunday after church in our backyard. 
I just love her to pieces. She's 9 months old today (post coming soon!), and I cannot believe she's been here for almost as long on the outside as she was on the inside. The past 9 months have gone by in a flash, but I also feel like she's been here forever. Funny how that works!


Also, if we're not instagram friends, then you haven't seen my new do! I chopped off almost 10 inches last week in a split moment decision. I couldn't take the blow drying anymore in this heat. I'm loving this new and lighter look!

8 comments:

  1. Your hair looks GREAT! I was over the long hair and the heat too.
    Maggie is adorable. Hope you got to your destination safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new hair cut! Looks really good on you. I love M's dress too, she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute haircut!! Have fun this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the haircut- it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am growing my hair out to donate to Locks of Love (did it w/ Trent too), but I am SO over it. I daydream about chopping it off. I have about 3 more inches to go, so you know, just another SIX MONTHS. Ugh. Seeing your cute 'do makes me want to chop mine even more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete