Monday, July 15, 2013

Menu Monday

Happy Monday! Here's what we cooked up last week!




These were gooooood! Another Skinnytaste winner! I served them with pearled cous cous and grilled bell peppers and it was a great combo!

Trader Joe's Mandarin Orange Chicken with Snap Peas and Brown Rice


If you have a TJ's, you must keep this chicken in your freezer for nights when you need a quick meal!

Spaghetti and Meat Sauce 


This might start making a pretty regular appearance on MM now that we know how much of a fan M is of spaghetti!



Warning....the latkes are good but the recipe makes a TON. We had way more latkes than we could eat!



It had been a long time since I had made these, but I quickly remembered how much I love this recipe. The chicken rubbed with all the spices is SO good. This is a great, simple, and healthy meal! And you could easily up the beans and add avocado and make it meatless!

Grilled Rib Eye, Zucchini, and Garlic Buttered Corn


We picked up all of this at The Meat House and then came home to grill it up. Perfect for a night where no one really wanted to "cook."

Your turn! Link up your weekly below....

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the TJ's Mandarin Orange Chicken yet but I love their sweet and sour chicken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm it's so good! But then again, almost everything from TJ's is :)

      Delete
  2. All your recipes look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've just inspired me with those burrito bowls - great weeknight dinner idea! Wonderful seeing you Saturday - remember to hook us up with that awesome potato salad recipe! I'm salivating just thinking of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I'm working on it! It'll be up this week...promise!

      Great seeing you too! We need to make it happen more often!

      Delete
  4. I've had my eye on those shrimp kabobs for a while now..might have to make them this week!

    ReplyDelete