Monday, July 22, 2013

Menu Monday

It's Monday. Let's share some meal plans!

(Also, quick side note... this is it for Menu Monday for the next few weeks! 
I'll be back later in August once life has calmed down a little!)


Cheeseburgers, french fries, and grilled bell peppers


No real recipe here. Burgers were prepared by the grocer, fries were from TJ's, and I sliced a bell pepper up and coated it in olive oil and s&p and put it on the grill with my burgers. A great summer dinner.

Caramelized Onion and Prosciutto Pizza with a Mixed Greens Salad


This pizza from PW never does me wrong. It is so tasty! I threw in a salad to add some greens and veggies to our dinner.



This was a great pasta salad I found thanks to Pinterest! Also fun that I got to use tomatoes and basil from our garden in it! This would be great for a crowd or as a side at a cookout.

We also had PW's Red PepperRisotto, but I forgot to snap a picture! It was wonderful as always!

Alrighty, your turn to share! Link up below!

4 comments:

  1. That pizza looks great. Nothing better than homemade pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza looks amazing! On another note - why is proscuitto so freaking expensive??!! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pizza and pasta salad look amazing! Sadly I don't have a post ready for today, but I'll be back with bells on in August!

    ReplyDelete