Friday, August 30, 2013

Five on Friday

Friday Friday!

I thought I'd link up with April + friends again for another round of Five on Friday. 


5 things I'm loving right now....

1. Remember a few years ago when I was pretty much obsessed with the NBC show The Sing Off that featured the incredible a cappella group Pentatonix? Check out their newest cover of "Can't Hold Us"....it's amazing.


2. This top from Old Navy. It's the perfect tee for transitioning to fall. It comes in bunches of colors, it's lightweight and comfy, and it's only $12.50 + 30% off this weekend + 2% back from ebates! For this price, you need this shirt!

 

3. This beautiful worship song. I could just keep this on repeat all day long, which I pretty much do since it's always in my head... 


4. Little Duck Organics Pineapple and Mango Tiny Fruits....these aren't a favorite of mine, but there's a tiny little ten month old in our home who just can't get enough of these lately! We found ours locally at The Baby Grocery Store, but it looks like you can find them on diapers.com (link above)!


5. My new JMU Tervis Tumbler water bottle! You all have no idea how excited this makes me. I found these great Tervis bottles at my Bed Bath and Beyond months ago, but they were only for NC colleges. I put my mom on the hunt in VA for a JMU one, and she came through for me. I'm (a little too) excited about this!


8 comments:

  1. I may have to run into Old Navy this weekend now!

    Love Tervis Tumblers...we literally have a Tervis Tumbler cabinet in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents got me an Ohio State (where I went) Tervis Tumbler to remind me to drink water. It's great! That is a cute Old Navy top! I'm into that style/length right now. I have a striped shirt that is similar that I've worn a lot with shorts and jeans lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be trying those tiny bites as soon as we get back to music class! I have two Michigan tumblers because when one is in the wash I hate to not have another in my hand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that song too ... and I need to stock up on some simple, long-sleeve tees! Definitely checking these out [so cheap!]. Happy weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you ever want anything JMU.....just let me know. I live in Harrisonburg and am surrounded by it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to get some of those shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been a fan of Penatonix since The Sing Off and love their covers! Also, thank you for sharing the Hillsong song - a new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heart of that Little Duck, but I'll be checking it out!

    Those shirts look super cozy!

    ReplyDelete