Friday, September 27, 2013

5 on Friday!

Happy Friday!
Linking up with April + friends this week with 5 things I'm loving right now...



1. I just got this Jersey Tee Hoody from Old Navy in the mail, and I am seriously in love. It's going to be a fall staple in my wardrobe. Go get one for under $20 PLUS 20% off right now! And order through ebates and get cash back!


2. Have you all seen this video yet? I have watched it at least a dozen times this week. I just adore it. Here's what her dad wrote as the video description, "She thought she kept hearing fireworks and couldn't sleep, so we sang to keep her mind preoccupied. In the end, nothing competes with fireworks." If you haven't watched, make sure you watch all the way to the end!


3. Who else watched the Parenthood premier last night? This is definitely the show I'm most excited about returning this fall. I love the Bravermans!



4. A few weeks ago J bought us this Bose Speaker to use with our phones and iPad and I'm loving it. We carry it all over the house and love it!


5. This week we officially began our women's bible study on Wednesday morning at church and we're doing Priscilla Shirer's study on Gideon. And after just one week, I can already tell it's going to be a powerful study. Looking forward to see what I learn from it.


6 comments:

  1. I love BOSE. We have a system in our house. The only thing that drives me bonkers is that there stuff isn't compatible. Meaning, we have the system in our house but there is no way to have the speakers hook up to my BOSE Wave stereo. Redic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a compact speaker system for my ipod and phone. I'll look into the Bose one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We looove our Bose speaker. I'll have to tell you how I received it sometime. :) How am I the ONLY person that didn't know about the Braverman's?? Add it to the list of things I don't know I guess. I accidentally found the show on Netflix two weeks ago and now I can't. stop. watching. Trying to catch up quickly so I can see the new season before it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nap time which means it's PARENTHOOD time!!! Woohoo! Our church is also doing the Gideon study and I've heard great things about it. Typically I don't ever get a chance to participate in our adult bible studies because I'm doing the student thing with my hubby. I'm currently working on a study of Gods at War (by Kyle Idleman) and it's so ridiculously good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like I'm going to Old Navy this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Parenthood, of course! And I just ordered that hoody (in addition to a few other things....oops!) online!! Thanks for the recommendation. I'm obsessed with stripes and polka dots, so this will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete