Thursday, September 19, 2013

Park date with our buddies...

Not sure what the weather is like where you are, but here in Charlotte, the temperature has finally started to drop to some cooler numbers, and it's beginning to feel a little bit like fall! We broke in a few of our few new falls outfits this week, and on Tuesday morning we went to the park with some of our buddies, and enjoyed the sunshine and cool air (and snacks...as you can see...my child mostly ate snacks the whole time she was at the park.)

Also...M FINALLY has enough hair for a bow up top. It's barely hanging on, but we're making it work!



I still just love that so many of my blog buddies (new and old!) here in Charlotte have babies so close in age to M.
From left to right...Faith, Mama Duck, Katie, Allie, and Nina


M and one of Faith's twins reading a book or possibly talking about snacks...


Here's hoping for lots more park dates this fall with friends!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I wish I didn't work or we would have joined. I can't believe how much her hair has grown!!
    And, she's almost 1-year old!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get over how close her birthday is. It has all just happened way too fast!

      Delete