Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Showering Baby Lucia!

Two weeks ago, we piled back into the car and headed back up to Richmond for my friend Lindsay's baby shower. Lindsay is one of my oldest friends, so there was no way I was missing this fun event! She is due with Baby Lucia in early October, and I cannot wait for her to arrive. Lindsay is going be such a great (and stylish) momma!. I also love that little Lucia will be about one year younger than M. 


Me and M with Lindsay, and our other friend Jeanne who is due with her baby any day now!


As usual, M was a ham...



One of M's favorite parts of the shower was getting to spend the afternoon with her Gigi!


Lindsay got tons of great things for little Lucia! 
My mom made her this quilt, using ECU colors and fabric...perfect for tailgates with baby!


And one last picture...this is M with my good friend Sarah's mom making her "surprised" face...this is a new and frequent look around here these days. Cracks us up!


Congrats again, Linds! Cannot wait to meet your sweet girl!!

2 comments:

  1. How cute does M look. Is she walking yet?? Shelby is just a few weeks away!

    ReplyDelete